August News 🎉
Hi 👋 ,
We have some news on Changelogfy:
- Possibility to set Portal default route
- Filter changelogs by status in admin
- User creators of feedback now receive follow up of new comments
- Some performance improvements
- Stats for impressions and views for every post
April Improvements 🎉
March Improvements 🎉
March is just beginning, but we already have some news!
Now you can receive product updates directly in your discord channel, like slack integration. For enable, discord integration click here
Google Analytics has upgraded to V4
Changelogfy now supports the new version of google analytics track codes.
Changelogs now can be duplicated
Now it is possible to duplicate a changelog for you to have more productivity in your day-to-day.
- Possibility of copy permalink
- Add share changelog inside of the widget
We fixed a bug that repeated reactions in changelogs on the portal and widget.
We made some improvements and we love to share them with us!
Now it's possible to share Changelogs on portal, it works with the private or public portal.
Changelog Segmentation is released for all users on Pro Plan.
If you are from Startup Plan and want this feature, you can easily upgrade your plan by clicking here.
A lot of improvements on Changelogfy
- We fixed the bug that when the widget was reopened a second time, it maintained the reading position. Now the top is always shown.
- We fixed the infinite scroll bug that happened in some cases.
- The bug that prevented the widget from being opened in incognito mode was fixed.
- You can now edit feedbacks
- You can now moderate feedbacks created by your users
- You can now add a client via the admin interface
- You now have information about which country your user is accessing.
- Email notifications are now sent from changelogfy.info ⚠️
- Minor UI improvements to the administrative panel interface in general.
- Users with their expired test period can now export all of their self-service data.