March Improvements 🎉
March is just beginning, but we already have some news!
Now you can receive product updates directly in your discord channel, like slack integration. For enable, discord integration click here
Google Analytics has upgraded to V4
Changelogfy now supports the new version of google analytics track codes.
Changelogs now can be duplicated
Now it is possible to duplicate a changelog for you to have more productivity in your day-to-day.
- Possibility of copy permalink
- Add share changelog inside of the widget
We fixed a bug that repeated reactions in changelogs on the portal and widget.
A lot of improvements on Changelogfy
- We fixed the bug that when the widget was reopened a second time, it maintained the reading position. Now the top is always shown.
- We fixed the infinite scroll bug that happened in some cases.
- The bug that prevented the widget from being opened in incognito mode was fixed.
- You can now edit feedbacks
- You can now moderate feedbacks created by your users
- You can now add a client via the admin interface
- You now have information about which country your user is accessing.
- Email notifications are now sent from changelogfy.info ⚠️
- Minor UI improvements to the administrative panel interface in general.
- Users with their expired test period can now export all of their self-service data.
We have a lot of things to share with us!
Now it's possible to disable and enable the Feedback module.
Now you can order your Feedback Labels.
Now you can export feedbacks data to CSV.
Now you can export roadmap data to CSV.
Now you can order your Changelog Labels.
Now it's possible to disable and enable the Changelog module.
Now you can export changelog data to CSV.
Now you can order your customers by last seen.
We made a fix in some accounts in customers duplicated.
⚠️ Important changes on Changelogfy 🚀
Today is an important day for Changelogfy and we would like to share with you what changes from today.
The most critical point is the free plan that will be discontinued. However our original plans, Startup and Pro continue.
We also introduced two new modules:
Feedback Collection and Roadmap!
From now on you can collect feedback from your customers, prioritize their tasks, if you wish you can publish them on your roadmap, and finally publish your changelogs, all on a single platform, Changelogfy.
We have also made a small improvement to the Changelog module and from now on it supports multiple labels in a single post!
All plans now support user identification, just change your integration. For more information check our docs.
Any questions, please contact us by chat!
Fix slack integration
Hi Dear Changelog user,
We work with Slack team this week and fix integration. Now is working normally.
Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.