A lot of improvements on Changelogfy
- We fixed the bug that when the widget was reopened a second time, it maintained the reading position. Now the top is always shown.
- We fixed the infinite scroll bug that happened in some cases.
- The bug that prevented the widget from being opened in incognito mode was fixed.
- You can now edit feedbacks
- You can now moderate feedbacks created by your users
- You can now add a client via the admin interface
- You now have information about which country your user is accessing.
- Email notifications are now sent from changelogfy.info ⚠️
- Minor UI improvements to the administrative panel interface in general.
- Users with their expired test period can now export all of their self-service data.
We have a lot of things to share with us!
Now it's possible to disable and enable the Feedback module.
Now you can order your Feedback Labels.
Now you can export feedbacks data to CSV.
Now you can export roadmap data to CSV.
Now you can order your Changelog Labels.
Now it's possible to disable and enable the Changelog module.
Now you can export changelog data to CSV.
Now you can order your customers by last seen.
We made a fix in some accounts in customers duplicated.
⚠️ Important changes on Changelogfy 🚀
Today is an important day for Changelogfy and we would like to share with you what changes from today.
The most critical point is the free plan that will be discontinued. However our original plans, Startup and Pro continue.
We also introduced two new modules:
Feedback Collection and Roadmap!
From now on you can collect feedback from your customers, prioritize their tasks, if you wish you can publish them on your roadmap, and finally publish your changelogs, all on a single platform, Changelogfy.
We have also made a small improvement to the Changelog module and from now on it supports multiple labels in a single post!
All plans now support user identification, just change your integration. For more information check our docs.
Any questions, please contact us by chat!
October Updates 🎉
We would like to share some of the improvements we made to our product with you ❤️
- You can now mark all notifications as read in the sidebar
- We made minor improvements on UI / UX
- You can now enable Two Factor Authentication and improve security on your account
- You can now turn On/Off the Changelog reactions and comments separately
We are always working to improve our product, hope you like it 👊
Changes on users structure 🔥
Users are free and independent at Changelogfy.
So from now on you can leave a project at any time and create your own projects.
We too made some improvements:
- The dashboard has left the beta
- Small improvements in the mobile experience